Feb 17, 2012

.:: Leny & Jose | Wedding | Wheaton, IL ::.



What a way to kick off the new year! Leny & Jose was my first wedding of 2012 and it couldn't have started off better! They exchanged vows at the beautiful Wheaton Bible Church in Wheaton, IL and held their reception at the Belvedere in Elk Grove Village, IL. The ceremony was close to 200 people and over 300 showed up at the reception so there was nothing small about this wedding. Second shooter Colin McAuliffe helped me out and made some fantastic photos for me. It was loads of fun and I can't think of a better way to start 2012.




Colin's Photo

Colin's Photo

Colin's Photo





Colin's Photo

Colin's Photo


Colin's Photo















Colin's Photo










Colin's Photo





1 comment:

  1. Joyous to know about your wedding and I am sure you enjoyed a lot. It is my nephew’s wedding and I am in search of best New York wedding venues. Searched on internet and came to know about few venues. Hope to book affordable and perfect venue soon.

    ReplyDelete