Sep 30, 2011

.:: JESSICA & GABRIEL | WEDDING | CHICAGO ::.

I met Jessica & Gabriel a couple of years ago at Flor Del Monte's annual "I Do" party and all three of us instantly hit it off. I remember us talking about the history of Chicago's ethnic communities and how some neighborhoods were say German in one generation and then Puerto Rican in the next. Their wedding day was a great example of this "Only in America," phenomenon : A mostly Mexican wedding with the reception held in the Swedish American Museum. We had a great conversation and said we'd keep in touch and two years later I had the privilege of photographing their wedding. From the pit stop the bride and her sister made at a pub near the church just before the ceremony to seeing the groom being tossed in the air at the reception, I had just as much fun as their guests and I hope you can see that in the pictures.

Patrick Farhner was my second photographer and provided some fantastic photos. Zenia at Flor Del Monte once again amazed me with the flowers she designed for the bouquet and for the reception. Fritz Pastry created the cute little wedding cakes and Don Rafa served up some great food.










Patrick's Photo


Patrick's Photo


Patrick's Photo
Patrick's Photo




Patrick's Photo
Patrick's Photo




















Patrick's Photo








No comments:

Post a Comment