Aug 30, 2011

.:: HOLLY & PIERRE |WEDDING| BEVERLY SHORES, IN ::.


I was really looking forward to photograph Holly & Pierre's beach wedding in Beverly Shores, IN so I was really worried when I woke up and it was raining out. Not just a regular shower but sheets of rain and I thought that my first beach wedding wasn't going to happen. I arrived to Holly's home expecting last minute changes but as I pulled up the driveway it stopped and the sun started peaking through the clouds. By the time the ceremony started 2 hours later it was like it never rained at all! The weather ended up being perfect and everything went off without a hitch. Cake by Strongbow Bakery and Wedding Planning by Christina's Creative Planning


































































2 comments: