Jul 28, 2011

.:: ELIZABETH & CHRIS | WEDDING | CHICAGO, IL ::.


Family and friends came from as far away as Missouri & Connecticut to see this Elizabeth & Chris get married. Families on both sides were as nice as can be during entire wedding. It was a hot and humid day but no one complained because right after the ceremony there was Anthony's Italian Ice being scooped out for guests near the steps of the church . What a nice touch!

I always say I have just as much fun as everyone else when I'm shooting a wedding and right before I left one of the bridesmaids said goodbye and gave me a hug said, "I felt like you were part of the bridal party." Awww! It was a great time and I wish all the best for both Elizabeth & Chris.

Patrick was my second shooter and did a great job helping me capturing the day by starting out with the groomsmen.

Music was provided by the Stu Hirsh Orchestra, flowers designed by Cornelia McNamara, Italian Ice scooped by Anthony's Homemade Italian Ice and the beautiful Woman's Athletic Club is where the reception was held.



Patrick's Photo
Patrick's Photo




Patrick's Photo




Patrick's Photo




Patrick's Photo


Patrick's Photo






Patrick's Photo
















Patrick's Photo



































No comments:

Post a Comment